If your organization is using the KRA/KPI model:
KRA (Key Result Areas) = Goals
KPI (Key Performance Indicators) = Key Results
If your organization is using the OKR model:
Objective = Goal
Key Result = Key Result
2. Click on Continue with Google/Microsoft/Slack
If you don't have either, you can login with email
3. Navigate to the Goals section on the top
Once you are logged in, navigate to the goals section on the top left
4. Click on Create Goal
Please note, create this under My Goals section so that you can create your own goals.
5. Go and type your own Goal title, keep your title short and specific.
6. If you want to add more details, click on + Add a description and add more details here.
7. Type your description, you can as much details here.
8. Scroll down (skip through the assignment, cycle etc) and open the Key Results fold
Once you've added the goal description, you can add the Key Results (or KPIs)
9. Click on Add a Key Result
10. Add your Key Result or KPI that helps you measure the parent goal.
11. You can keep adding more Key Result/KPI by clicking on Add
12. Finally Click on Save & Create
Your first goal is created. Review the goal that you just created if everything looks okay.